Why Order Online?
1. Our Website is fully integrated with UPS to make your shopping experience a pleasant one.
2. You will benefit from accurate shipping costs & speed of delivery as well as ability to track your order online using instructions emailed to you after your order is dispatched.
3. Sage Pay Payment Gateway allows easy and secure online transactions.
How the Website Works
Once you add the items you wish to buy to your Shopping Basket, you will need to press the Checkout button, then enter the login details to your account.
If you don't have an account, then just fill in the registration form, you can do this by following the guide below:
1. Click ‘Login’ at the top
2. You will then be presented with a login/registration form, select the appropriate registration type (trade stockist or member of public)
3. A form will then appear asking for your name, address and contact details (a company name and VAT number is also required for registering as a trade stockist)
4. Once complete then click ‘Update’ (members of the public will get immediate access whilst trade stockists require approval.
Whilst completing the form please make sure:
1. You provide all the correct details
2. Address Line 1 Must not be more than 35 Characters.
3. In the "County" field enter according to your country e.g. UK :"Surrey" , "Essex" - USA & Canada : "TX" , "ON”
4. Make use of the ‘find address’ function where possible, this will help minimize errors and possible delays to the delivery of your order.
Once you click the checkout button, and once your delivery details are Validated UPS will give you a shipping cost and an Estimated delivery time.
Please note that UPS Services Marked with a Star (*) only guarantee the TIME of delivery but NOT the DATE. (this is part of our Terms and Conditions)
As we DO NOT offer a "Saturday Delivery", orders placed on Thursday after 1 PM will be dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery (although the website may suggest that delivery will be on a Saturday).
All the above points are Limitations of the UPS systems and are out of the control of Moroccan Bazaar.
UPS will calculate the Shipping cost based on the size of the item(s) you are purchasing as well as your delivery address (Postcode).
Delivery Charges - (£50 + Vat charge)
If for any reason UPS does not return a shipping service then please check your delivery address for errors (see points 1-3 above)
However, UPS will Not return a shipping cost for delivery in the Republic of Ireland (No Postcodes) and a shipping Charge will be set at £50 + VAT. (If the actual Cost of shipping is less, we assure you that we will refund you the difference within 48 hours) (if we find that your order is large and it requires multiple parcels, or the shipping cost to us is higher than the £50 you paid, then we reserve the right to ask you to pay the difference or decline to fulfill your order, but will not do that if the difference is minimal)
The £50 + Vat charge is set for "Pallet" Delivery for large Furniture items and Fragile items such as Large Glass Lamps & Large Mirrors.
If you still experience any difficulties ordering on the site, please do not hesitate in emailing email@example.com. Someone should get back to you within the hour.
Orders for Collection
If all items ordered are in stock, they will be available for collection the next day and will be held for a maximum of 3 working days. Any orders after that time will be cancelled/declined. This also applies in the case that the item(s) is too large or heavy for delivery and is instead available for collection only.
For security reasons all telephone orders can be dispatched to billing addresses only. Any discounts are applicable for online orders only.